Bowral 3 Merilbah Road
Magnificent 1960's architecturally designed home created by renowned Australian architect Aaron Bolot set upon approximately 1.5 acres, with sweeping views overlooking Bowral township.
The property features:
· Private and secure entry via a circular drive to the grand main entrance.
· Suspended concrete slab flooring, soaring 11ft ceilings and floor to ceiling double-glazed windows.
· A wide central hallway leads to 5 expansive bedrooms, 3 of which have ensuites
· Light filled formal and informal living areas of exceptional proportions lead out to glass balustraded verandas.
· An inviting country kitchen featuring European appliances flows seamlessly to the informal dining room complete with wood fireplace and breathtaking views.
· Downstairs consist of a billiard/games room, spacious office / media room each leading out to the rear garden.
· A timber lined wine cellar, kitchenette, commercial sized laundry, storerooms and a double garage with internal access complete the downstairs area.
· Gas central heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
· 56 panel solar system and back to base security.
"Menabillie Manor" is an amazing piece of Bowral history built to an incredibly high standard. Located on a quiet elevated street, close public transport, golf courses and Bowral township. Inspections highly recommended.